Privacy(Version Dec 1, 2014)
• Browsing the public area of MyScript website does not require personal identifying information.
• MyScript collects limited non-personal identifying information your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to operate, develop and improve our services.
• The access to some of our services requires you registering for an account. To create this account, MyScript asks you for personal information (typically your name, email address and a password for your account) and this information is used to provide the service. We may use such personal information to notify or contact you about new MyScript Products that may be of interest to you.
• When we ask for personal identifying information, we will inform you about the types of information we collect and how we use it. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing your personal information with us.
• MyScript may use analytics tool providers in order to develop and analyze use of some MyScript Products. The data collected by the analytics providers will be used according to their respective privacy policies. In such event, MyScript will inform you in a proper and timely manner of (i) the type of data collected, (ii) the applicable conditions and protection rules, and (iii) the opt-out process applying to the data collected.
The collection of these data has been declared and registered in the database of the French Commission for the Protection of Personal Data (CNIL), under numbers 1522148 v0 and 1581786 v0.Cookies
MyScript does not rent or sell your personal identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless you give your consent. MyScript may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
1. With your consent.
3. If MyScript considers that it is required by law or has good reason to believe that access, preservation or disclosure of this information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of MyScript, its users or the public.
4. If you have an account, we may share the information submitted through your account with all of our services in order to provide you with a seamless experience and to improve the quality of our services. We will not disclose your account information to other people or non-affiliated companies, except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy or with your consent.
5. We may store and process personal information collected on our site in France or any other country in which MyScript or its agents maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
7. MyScript may share aggregated information with third parties. Examples include the number of users located in France or how many users clicked on a particular section of the site.
MyScript takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. MyScript restricts access to your personal identifying information to employees who need this information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.Updating your Information
At any time, you have the right to access, modify or request deletion of the information we have about you, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the address stated below:
3, rue de la Rainière, Parc Club du Perray
443339 – Nantes Cedex 3