View the French version of this job description : Developpeur SDK FR 2017 For more than 15 years, MyScript® has earned recognition and acclaim as the core technology powering the industry’s most advanced handwriting recognition engines. MyScript handwriting recognition and digital ink management technology provides optimal, consistent results with any digital writing device. In addition to the industry most comprehensive and accurate text recognition technology, MyScript can recognize complex mathematical equations, geometric shapes, and music notation. By enabling a truly natural human machine interface, MyScript creates transformative opportunities for next-generation applications in the mobile, automotive, enterprise, education, and many other sectors. With nearly 100 languages supported and a truly international team, MyScript serves customers worldwide from its headquarters in Nantes, France, and regional offices located in Paris, USA, Japan and South Korea. With more than 350 millions of users worldwide, MyScript is strongly focused on innovation and high technology. At the CES 2017, MyScript won the “best application” award for Nebo, our note taking app.
SDK Developer M/FMyScript is seeking for expanding its SDK team. We are looking for a senior developer who will maintain, develop and optimize our Software Development Kit offer « MyScript SDK ». Your assignments will be the following:
- Graduated from engineering school in computer science, or a PHD in Machine learning or Human machine interface HMI.
- Maintain the different versions of MyScript SDK, in closed relationship with the support team which take care of customer low level requests,
- Participate to the new versions of MyScript SDK, working in closed relationship with the R&D team :
- integration of handwriting recognition new technologies
- linguistic cover improvement
- improvement of use for MyScript’s clients and partner
- performance and quality improvement
- Take part in the transfer of MyScript SDK on new platforms
- Punctual intervention on projects to help our clients and partners in MyScript SDK’s implementation
- Graduated from engineering school, you are experienced in software development close to the system.
- You have already worked on multiple OS or real-time environments, and you are interested in CPU resources or memory optimization issues.
- You are experienced in topics close to algorithmic development.
- You know programming languages such as C and C++.
- Knowledge in other languages such as Java, C#, Objective C would be highly appreciated
- Fluent English