An Unmatched R&D CenterMyScript Labs is the heart of MyScript research and development. The MyScript Labs team includes leading experts from around the world in artificial intelligence, pattern recognition, linguistics, and other relevant fields. This unique collaboration exists to advance a shared mission: to push the limits of technology and make handwriting the most natural and powerful way for humans to interact with machines.
Handwriting Recognition and Digital InkThe MyScript handwriting recognition engine enables people to “write” digitally (using a finger, a stylus, or another input device) and do amazing things with that writing. Beyond merely capturing an image of this “digital ink,” MyScript converts it to meaningful information—text, graphics, mathematical expressions, or musical notation—enabling users to edit, share, and search what they have created.
MyScript technology is cross-platform, OS-agnostic, available for various standard and embedded platforms and is optimized for integration in common operating systems. In addition to established support for Microsoft® Windows®, Mac OS®, Linux®, iOS®, and Android™, MyScript can be ported to proprietary systems on demand.
MyScript Labs MissionMyScript Labs is dedicated to a mission that serves as the focus and goal for all of our activities:
- Advance handwriting recognition and digital ink management technology to enable truly natural human-machine interfaces (HMI)
- Provide the best handwriting recognition system for the largest scope of languages (currently 99 languages and 11 different scripts)
- Develop next-generation capabilities that expand what is possible with digital writing
MyScript Labs at a Glance
- 17 years of experience creating and advancing handwriting recognition technology
- Ph.D. level researchers and engineers with unmatched, highly specialized expertise
- A diverse, international team with global language and cultural expertise
- Strong background in artificial Intelligence, pattern classification (neural networks), machine learning, and natural language processing (statistical language models)
- Visit our Wall of Fame WALL OF FAME